We had one big new feature that went live in September: you can now style emails you send to candidates!
Bold, italics, lists, bullet points - you can do it all. We'll be adding support for markup to email templates, signatures and notes very soon.🎉
- You can now multiselect candidates in jobs. Try shift clicking to select a range of candidates and cmd/ctrl click to select/deselect candidates from a range.
- Update to the latest version of our payment provider Stripe, ensuring we are fully compliant with the latest PSD2 laws going into effect from September 14th.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to open a candidate in a new tab from a to-do.
- Fixed an issue where candidate names could not be edited if changing the casing.
- Fixed an issue where the candidate list in the profile view would not be sorted alphabetically.