What we shipped: October 2019
For candidates that are applying to your job, it's important to leave a good first impression. Candidates already receive a message from you automatically when they apply, but we wanted to improve that experience. That's why starting today, confirmation emails are now styled according to your company brand.
Even better: candidates now receive an overview of their application form so that they feel more prepared than ever heading into that first phone call or interview.
- Added branded confirmation emails.
- Improved navigation in the candidate profile screen. When moving a candidate to a new stage, Homerun will no longer jump to another stage. This should make going through candidates in a single stage easier and quicker.
- Fixed an issue where emails would contain double newlines instead of one
- Fixed an issue where to-do reminder emails were sent at the incorrect date
- Fixed an issue where the email signature would not be displayed correctly if it contained multiple lines of HTML