What we shipped: April 2019
Aug 1, 2019
What's new 🆕
- An easier way to copy the share link for jobs, especially useful for private jobs. You can now copy the share link from the dashboard using the menu on the right.
- You can now search in closed jobs.
- When the order of the job listing is changed in the career site editor, the embed version will now automatically update itself with the new ordering.
- In the job settings of a multi-language job, the language will now be appended to the job URL.
- In the job settings of an apply-form-only job, /apply will now be appended to the job URL (and this can also be combined with the previous point).
- From now on, jobs that are published in Homerun are ready for Google for Jobs.
- The private URL of a job will now automatically redirect to the public URL after a job has been made public
- The preview URL of a job will now automatically redirect to the real URL after a job has been published
- Added the 'traineeship' job type
- Fixed a problem where due-todo’s notification emails would not get sent
- Old URL of candidate now redirects to new one after candidate has been moved to another job
- Users are now redirected to the dashboard when they try to go to a non-existing page in Homerun
- The sources for the Insights will now be tracked correctly on apply-form-only jobs
- It’s no longer possible to invite an user when this user has already been invited
- The colorpicker has been fixed in Safari