- Our Services: for the applicable fee set out in our homerun policies, we offer an online software service (the “Service”), which – basically – consists of an online marketplace that allows you to post job vacancies. Through our website, we connect you to interesting candidates that have subscribed to our Service (the “Candidates”). The service levels of our Service (such as uptime, support and technical maintenance) are further set out in our homerun policies.
- We keep your information safe: We have taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures with the objective to protect your information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. All information transferred between you and us, or between you and other users, is shared with us only on a strictly need to know basis (e.g. to help you retrieve access to your account), and is treated as strictly confidential.
- No representation: we do not check or view the content placed on our Service by you or other users and we are under no obligation to verify profiles submitted to us by Candidates. We make no representation or warranty in that respect. You guarantee that the content placed on our Service is not unlawful and does not infringe any third party rights. While we use our efforts to only offer our Service to reputable parties (such as our Candidates), we also make no representation or warranty in relation to these parties. If you notice anything on our Service that violates the Agreement, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
- Accessing the Service: once you have access to the Service, you will receive a confirmation email, with information and instructions on how to set up your account. Please keep your passwords and personal information safe – it’s your responsibility. Refer to our homerun policies if you want more information regarding this subject.
- Rules of Conduct: we respect your rights and demand that you respect our rights and the rights of third parties. This includes privacy and intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos. You are not allowed to use our Service to infringe on any (third party) rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights or to promote, enable or facilitate others to infringe on any rights. In addition, you agree not to:
a. impersonate or pretend affiliation with any person or entity;
b. access any non-public areas of our website or Service;
c. spread viruses, worms, malware, junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing mails, unsolicited promotions or advertisements of any kind and for any purpose;
d. attempt to probe, scan, compromise or test the vulnerability of our website or Service.
- We will disclose or investigate information only if: we reserve the right to disclose any information in so far necessary (i) to defend ourselves in legal proceedings (ii) to follow a court order, (iii) to abide by any law, regulation or governmental request, (iv) to safeguard national security, defence, public security or public health and (v) to uphold this Agreement.
- Indemnity: You will indemnify and hold us harmless, our employees and our affiliates, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal and accounting fees), arising out of or in any way connected with the Service or your access, application or use thereof.
- Liability: To the extent permitted by law, the Service is made available on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind express of implied, regarding the content, availability or use of our Service, or that it will be error-free or that defects will be corrected. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you or to any third party for any kind of direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss, cost or expense, including without limitation, damages based upon lost of good will, lost sales or profits, work stoppage, production failure or otherwise and whether arising out of or in connection with breach of warranty, breach of the Agreement, misrepresentation, negligence, tort or otherwise. Our liability for any and all claims for damages arising out or in connection with the Service and the access, application and use thereof, shall under no circumstances exceed the price paid by you to use the Service that is subject of the claim.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: this Agreement is governed by Dutch law. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to any subject matter relating to this Agreement will be the courts located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Haven’t found an answer to your question?
Chat with us and we’ll help you out.