What is a PHP developer? A PHP Developer works as part of a team tasked with developing web-based applications. Someone in this role will typically do things like writing code to build or modify applications and software and writing PHP scripts. Additionally, a PHP Developer documents and troubleshoots any PHP programming errors. A PHP Developer has a strong understanding of PHP coding and web-based applications and possess a solid knowledge of website integration and software creation. People in this role tend to be strong communicators and have a great attention for detail.
As Senior PHP Developer at <company name>, you'll write clean, maintainable and performance PHP code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers. You'll be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You'll also produce detailed specifications. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way all while ensuring strong optimization. Ultimately, your work will impact the code-base of our products in a meaningful way. You'll be our go-to person for all PHP projects and you'll be an integral part of the product team.
• You have experience with writing PHP.
• You have experience with at least one PHP framework like Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter, or an understanding of PHP-based open source projects like Joomla or Drupal.
• You know how to work with common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Youtube).
• You're analytical and good at time management.
• You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
• You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
• You have experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.
• You can oversee and drive projects forward.
Example: We're an agency that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech geeks!