What is a DevOps Engineer? A DevOps Engineer is typically responsible for improving company productivity standards by implementing and updating applications. They improve the customer experience by ensuring a safe and secure system free of cyber threats. A DevOps Engineer also works to build and maintain system infrastructure as well as strengthen system security, performance, and productivity. Working with the engineering and IT teams, CTO, and other DevOps Specialists, a DevOps Engineer will oversee the design, creation, implementation, and maintenance of any AWS-based systems and applications. This will ensure a speedy deployment of any new product features and work to expand application management and monitoring tools.
As a DevOps Engineer at <company name>, you will play a critical role in building functional systems that will help improve the customer experience and company productivity. You will work with our team of developers on a daily basis to analyze data from existing systems. You will be able to use this data to create and implement improved system software. Ultimately, you'll have a huge impact on the developer team's systems development life cycle. Together you'll provide continuous delivery of new features with high software quality. Important stuff!
• You have a background in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field.
• You are able to program applications like Python and Ruby.
• You have a solid understanding of git and git workflows.
• You have a familiarity with databases and SQL.
• You're familiar with civil engineering, customer service and software engineering.
• You are experienced with the development and implementation of large-scale engineering applications.
• You are a natural problem solver.
• You have a collaborative attitude when it comes to teamwork.
Example: We're an agency that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech geeks!