What is a Full-Stack Developer? A Full-Stack Developer can construct a fully functional website from a previously built template. They establish optimal site functionality using both front-end and back-end web development domains. Furthermore, a Full-Stack Developer ensures site compatibility across a range of screen resolutions. They typically work with a team of other developers to fix bugs in the code, implement new functions, and make changes to existing ones. Essentially, a Full-Stack Developer is responsible for d fully-fledged platforms using a range of different technologies.
As Medior Full Stack Developer at <company name>, you'll build fully-fledged platforms using a range of different technologies. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You'll write clean and functional code on the front- and back-end. You'll collaborate closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. You'll write reusable and maintainable code. You'll optimize web design for mobile for maximum speed. You'll also perform UI tests to optimize performance. Ultimately, your work will have direct impact on the stability and user experience of our products.
• You're comfortable working with both front- and back-end languages.
• You're familiar with databases (like MySQL and MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
• You have experience with testing and debugging.
• You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
• You're analytical and good at time management.
• You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
• You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
• You are able to deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop.
Example: We're an agency that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech geeks!