What is an Account Executive? An Account Executive is the point of contact between a client and vendor. They tend to spend their days managing this relationship with the goal of providing the optimal client experience. A successful Account Executive can work in many different fields and help companies grow by finding and attracting the right sales opportunities. They will also liaise between departments to ensure their client's success. While this role is similar to a sales representative role, an Account Executive operates at the executive level, providing a more personalized and full-service experience to their clients.
As an Account Executive at <company name>, you will be responsible for managing relationships with existing clients and creating relationships with new ones. You are a highly organized individual with excellent communication skills and an insatiable intellectual curiosity to identify gaps others have missed. You are a strong communicator who is a point of contact for your clients and other departments working on the account to ensure client satisfaction. This often involves daily interactions with both to plan and coordinate account activity. Additionally, you will manage the sales cycle from generating new sales leads to securing them as clients and exploring the untapped potential of existing accounts. Ultimately, your work will have a huge impact on our business!
• You have some experience in an administrative role.
• You are tech savvy and have a knack for learning new systems.
• You have a good handle on tools in MS Office and CRM software.
• You know to oversee budgets, expenses, filing systems, and how to develop internal processes.
• You have the ability to understand your client's needs and negotiate to help them meet those needs while keeping our business goals in mind.
• You are able to manage a variety of different accounts while looking for ways to add new clients to the roster.
• You are keen to travel when necessary to meet existing clients and prospective ones.
• You have great communication skills.
Example: We're an agency that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech geeks!