What is a UI/UX Designer? A UI/UX Designer is someone who designs the user experience for a (digital) product. They focus on how users interact with and navigate a product and work to create an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. UX Designers usually work closely with a team of developers and designers to create prototypes, test products and ensure that the final product meets all requirements. They tend to be creative types with experience in graphic and/or web design. A UX Designer's role might also include user research, information architecture and content strategy.
As Junior UI/UX Designer at <company name>, you'll be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and visually appealing features that address our customers' needs. You will use your creativity and eye for design – along with your technical knowledge – to develop great experiences. You'll work with a visual designer, product manager and our development team. Together you'll deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs and final products. In this role, you'll have the privilege of being the voice of our customers. You'll translate their needs into user-friendly designs and have a direct impact on the customer's user-experience.
• You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements.
• You know how to use the tools of the trade like Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Marvel and Overflow.
• You have experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
• You have great communication skills both when interfacing with customers as well as when working with your team.
• You are flexible, decisive and you know how to put ego aside and focus on the needs of the customer.
• You're eager to improve your UI/UX skills.
• You're good at hearing and implementing feedback.
Example: We're an agency that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech geeks!