What is a Marketing Associate? Before diving into the job description, it's important to know if a Marketing Associate really is what you're looking for. So basically a Marketing Associate assists the marketing team with whatever they need support with. It's often an entry-level role that can involve a bunch of different things like admin, measuring the success of campaigns with analytics, market research and helping to plan events. This role can also involve creative tasks like writing copy, creating content and putting together presentations.
As Marketing Assistant at <company name> you'll be the marketing teams go-to person when they need support. You'll get to do a lot of market research and help make sure our campaigns are a success. This job is a mix of creative and admin tasks, like managing our social media accounts and sharing cool content across marketing channels. You'll also get to write and come up with ideas for press releases. One of the most important parts of the job is research. You'll be asking questions, doing polls, marketing research and looking at data to make sure we're reaching the right people. Overall, you'll be playing a big role in getting our brand out there and making sure people know about us!
• You're well organized and capable of handling day-to-day administrative tasks.
• You're great at collecting marketing research and creating reports to share with stakeholders.
• You take initiative to see where and how you can support your team.
• You can write press releases, sales copy and marketing content for distribution across social media, websites and other channels.
• You're comfortable helping out with all sorts of marketing tasks like planning events, coming up with creative ideas and reading analytics data.
• You know how to monitor social media accounts, competitors and you keep up-to-date with what's happening in the marketing world.
• You know how to analyze the success of campaigns and research what customers want
• You're a great communicator, both in writing and speaking and you pay attention to the details that matter.
Example: We're an agency that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech