What is a Back-End Developer? A Back-End Developer is responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of the server side of an app or website. They work closely with Front-End Developers to improve the visitor experience and ensure consistency within the system. A Back-End Developer will do this by creating, maintaining, testing, and debugging all back-end web applications. Their work can provide a company and its customers with functional and stable web applications. Back-End Developers tend to have strong programming and analytical skills.
As Medior Back-End Developer at <company name>, you'll be responsible for the server side code and APIs of our web applications. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. Your work will impact the stability and quality of our web applications. You'll write reusable and maintainable code. You'll also perform UI tests to optimize performance. You'll work closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. Ultimately, you'll be the driving force behind all back-end activities.
• You have experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP or Python.
• You have a good understanding of the entire product development process.
• You have technical and consumer awareness.
• You can troubleshoot problems in the team and for users.
• You're analytical and good at time management.
• You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team.
• You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
• You are able to deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop.
Example: We're an agency that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech geeks!