As Medior Front-End Developer at <company name>, you'll be responsible for building and maintaining web applications. You'll work with the development team, as well as UX/UI designers and graphic designers. You'll work closely with our back-end and full-stack developers to deliver consistent and reliable web experience. You'll work with our designers to improve usability for our customers. You'll optimize web design for mobile and other platforms for maximum speed. You'll work with designers to ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency. Ultimately, your work will have a direct impact on the user experience of our customers.
• You can implement solutions that are user responsive and efficient.
• You have knowledge of the entire web development process.
• You are capable of implementing a resilient web architecture.
• You have experience with testing and debugging.
• You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
• You are analytical and you have a keen eye for details.
• You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team.
• You're curious about new technologies and you're driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
• You are able to deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop.
We're an agency that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech geeks!
Here’s an exercise for you to get the creative juices flowing for your own company description. Give it a shot!👇
that strongly believes in
. We love to
in order to
. We highly value
in our team. So if you take pleasure in
, then join our team of