As Social Media Intern at <company name>, you'll learn about and take part in many of our social media marketing initiatives. You'll be mentored to help develop, implement, track and optimize social media campaigns across multiple platforms. With guidance, you'll monitor all of our social media channels, measure their success and learn how our social media marketing strategy supports our overarching business goals. You'll work alongside our Content Marketer and Designer to craft beautiful and compelling stories for social media campaigns. Ultimately, you and the team will make sure our message reaches our target audience so that <company name> can enter the next stage of growth. For this internship position, we offer compensation, a flexible schedule and opportunities to participate in company meetings and networking events.
Internship location: ...
Start date: ...
Internship duration: ...
• You have a knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms.
• You're energetic, creative and have strong critical thinking skills.
• You’re interested in learning about, shaping and executing social media campaigns.
• You are team-oriented and enjoy collaborating and learning from others.
• You see exciting community-building possibilities in social media and keep an eye on emerging trends.
• Marketing, Business or Language field of study is a bonus but not required.
Example: We're an agency that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech geeks!